FORMAL MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
April 4, 2017
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Knobloch
- Pledge of Allegiance – Councilmember Rech
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on April 18, 2017 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- The May 2, 2016 regularly scheduled meeting will be held at 9:00 a.m. due the Primary Election.
- CASA’s Annual Light of Hope Child Abuse Awareness Ceremony will be held Thursday, April 6, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. on the City Hall Town Green.
- Proclaim April 2017 Child Abuse Awareness and Prevention Month
- Proclamation Vancleave Live Oak Choctaw Tribe Diamondhead.
- AVL – FY15 Audit – Jerry Levens
- Frank Bordeaux, Insurance Renewals
- Ty Neciase – Executive Republican Committee Forum Update
- Jason Chiniche, Kayak Trail and Launch on Bayou Drive
- City Manager’s Report
- Public Comments on Agenda Items. (Limit of 3 minutes each)
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- March 21, 2017 Formal Minutes
- Consent Agenda:
- 2017-152: Motion to enter into a 60-month agreement with South Mississippi Business Machines in the amount of $81.97 per month with estimated usage of $105.00 p month for Public Works Department.
- 2017-156: Motion to accept completion of East Aloha Drive Extension (Veterans Drive) and to approve Final Payment to Twin L. Construction in the amount of $15,217.44 for the project.
- 2017-157: Motion to approve Payment 3 to MS Engineering & Development, LLC in the amount of $1,798.00 for professional services in relation to the City Hall Fitness Trail.
- 2017-160: Motion to approve Payment 4 to Twin L. Construction in the amount of $8,626.09 for the City Hall Fitness Trail.
- 2017-140: Resolution 2017-013 Regarding the Form of the Official Minutes.
- 2017-153: Resolution 2017-014 Authorizing the Diamondhead Country Club and POA to Re-Adopt the Median on Gex Drive North and South of the Interstate.
- Action Agenda:
- 2017-151: Motion to approve insurance renewals for period of one (1) year beginning April 8, 2017 through AllRisk (Lloyds of London) written through BanCorp South (Option 2) in the total annual amount of $80,522.00.
- 2017-154: Motion to approve Kapalama Drive Maintenance Yard Lease Agreement for the Public Works Facility effective May 6, 2017 and ending September 30, 2017.
- 2017-155: Motion to approve a variance in Case File 201700073 from the Zoning Ordinance (Article 9.8 D) to allow an 8 ft. privacy fence along the rear of property at 68233 Diamondhead Dr. East. (Badeaux)
- 2017-159: Motion to review and approve Grant/Project Brochures.
- 2017-161: Motion to accept the FY15 Audit.
- 2017-162: Motion to employ Deputy Municipal Court Clerk/Purchasing Clerk.
- 2017-163: Motion to approve and enter in to an agreement with Keep Diamondhead Beautiful, Inc.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve March 29, 2017 and April 3, 2017 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes for a total amount of $47,033.51.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT153455– DKT153483).
- Motion to approve APPKT00619.
- Motion to approve APPKT01194.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items. (Limit of 3 minutes each)