FORMAL MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
April 18, 2017
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Depreo
- Pledge of Allegiance – Councilmember Rech
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 9:00 a.m. CST on May 2, 2017 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- Proclaim April 2017 Fair Housing Month in the City of Diamondhead.
- Michael Osuna of Swagit – Streaming Video Presentation.
- City Manager’s Report
- Public Comments on Agenda Items. (Limit of 3 minutes each)
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- April 4, 2017 Formal Meeting Minutes
- Consent Agenda:
- 2017-164: Motion to approve Payment No. 3 to MS Engineering and Development, LLC in the amount of $5,230.00 for professional services in the relation to the Aloha Turning Lane Project.
- 2017-165: Motion to approve final payment to MS Engineering and Development, LLC in the amount of $1,237.00 for professional services in the relation to the East Aloha Access Road (Veteran’s Drive).
- 2017-171: Motion to establish and approve compensation for poll managers, poll workers and election commissioners for the 2017 Primary and Primary Run-off Elections as needed.
- 2017-153: Motion to adopt Resolution 2017-015 Kapalama Drive Maintenance Yard Lease Agreement for the Public Works Facility effective May 6, 2017 and ending September 30, 2017.
- 2017-168: Motion to adopt Resolution 2017-016 Vacating and Abandoning Two Drainage Utility Easements Between Lots 4 and 3 and 3 and 2 of Deer Run Estates. (Olson)
- Action Agenda:
- 2017-166: Motion to accept and award the low bid received from Smith Contractors, LLC in the amount of $68,651.50 for East Aloha Turning Lane Project.
- 2017-170: Motion to authorize the City Attorney to represent 4 councilmen on appeal to the Mississippi State Ethics Commission.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve April 12, 2017 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes for a total amount of $52,554.66.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT153509– DKT153565).
- Motion to approve March 2017 Financials.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items. (Limit of 3 minutes each)