FORMAL MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
August 2, 2016
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Sislow
- Pledge of Allegiance – Councilmember Rech
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on August 16, 2016 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- FY17 Budget Public Hearing will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on August 24, 2016 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- Bicycle Community Poster Contest – Presentation to Winners
- Tish Williams, Hancock Chamber of Commerce Director, Quarterly Marketing Project Update
- City Manager’s Report
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- July 19, 2016 Formal Meeting
- July 21, 2016 Recess Meeting
- 2016-136: Resolution 2016-034 Finding it necessary to acquirement equipment in FY17, declaring intent to secure Lease Purchase Agreement and authorizing the administration to secure quotes for same
- 2016-138: Resolution 2016-035 text amendment to the Zoning Ordinance to increase the area limitations, height and setbacks (Article 4.1.3 D. Residential Accessory Building, Structure or Subsection ii Structure)
- 2016-139 Resolution 2016-036 text amendment to the Zoning Ordinance to allow pervious paving systems (Article 8.4.1. E, Article 8.4.2 E and Article 8.5.2.B)
- Other Actions:
- 2016-131: Motion to accept and award bids for lot clean up at 10751 Limu Way and 10744 Luawai Place.
- 2016-132: Motion to enter into an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between Hancock County and the Cities of Bay St. Louis and Waveland providing for the sharing/combining of specified governmental services through year 2020.
- 2016-134: Motion to accept the form, set the FY 17 Budget Public Hearing and approve advertisement for the Public Hearing.
- 2016-135: Motion to approve Invoice 6 in the amount of $1,439.21 and Final Invoice 7 in the amount of $1,285.01 for a total payment to Pickering Firm in the amount of $2,724.22 for the Transportation Study.
- 2016-137: Motion to approve and authorize the purchase of 2 Chevrolet Silverado ¾ ton trucks ($27,802.80 ea.) for the Public Works Department for FY 17 from Roger Dabbs Chevrolet (State Contract #070-48-52390-2) in the total amount of $55,605.60.
- 2016-138: Motion to approve Inv. 5814 in the amount of $15,152.00 and Inv. 5817 in the amount of $5,547.50 for a total payment of $20,700.00 to Seymour Engineering for professional services.
- 2016-140: Motion to approve Engineering Master Services Agreement.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims DKT152649 – DKT152687) and APPKT00485.
- Motion to approve Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes, July 20, 2016 – $44,098.98.
- Documents for incorporation into the Official Minutes:
- Standing Order and exhibit issued July 27, 2016 by Municipal Court Judge Hayes Johnson regarding Signature/Recognizance Bond(s).
- Public Comments on Non Agenda Items.