FORMAL MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
August 16, 2016
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Sislow
- Pledge of Allegiance – Councilmember Rech
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on September 6, 2016 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- A Recess Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on August 24, 2016 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle to conduct the FY17 Budget Public Hearing.
- City Hall will be closed Monday, September 5, 2016 in observance of Labor Day.
- The FY17 Budget will be adopted at the Formal Meeting on September 6, 2017.
- City Manager’s Report
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- August 2, 2016 Formal Meeting
- August 4, 2016 Recess Meeting
- August 10, 2016 Special Call Meeting
- 2016-145: Motion to adopt Resolution 2016-037 Abandoning drainage/utility easement at 7328 Ahi Court (S. Finley).
- Other Actions:
- 2016-142: Motion for discussion and/or proceedings regarding Ward 1 representation.
- 2016-143: Motion to accept and award the low bid received from Twin L. Construction in the amount of $292,500.00 for the new E. Aloha Access Road, increase local match funds in the amount of $4,236.00 and authorize the City Manager to execute contract for the project upon successful review by legal counsel.
- 2016-144: Motion for discussion and/or possible action regarding continuance of the Existence of a Local Emergency proclaimed on August 10, 2016.
- 2016-146: Motion for discussion/possible action to support Mississippi Burn Foundation Calendar.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims (Claims DKT152699 thru DKT152739).
- July 2016 Financials.
- Motion to approve Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes, August 3, 2016 – $46,107.00.
- Motion to approve Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes, August 17, 2016 – $47,451.85.
- Public Comments on Non Agenda Items.