FORMAL MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
October 18, 2016
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Depreo
- Pledge of Allegiance – Councilmember Rech
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on November 1, 2016 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- A Recess Meeting for Performance Audit Final Report will be held October 25, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
- Proclaim October 2016 Domestic Violence Prevention Month.
- Mark Duffy, 2016 Blessing of the Classics Post-Event Update.
- City Manager’s Report
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- October 4, 2016
- Consent Agenda:
- 2017-011: Motion to approve Pay Request No. 2 to Twin L. Construction in the amount of $59,0143.00 for SMLPC Grant Project SM-15-709.
- 2017-012: Motion to approve payment to Professional Grant Management Services in the total amount of $2,000.00 for administration services for the Tidelands and SMLPC grants.
- 2017-013: Motion to approve the purchase of one (1) 2017 Ford Police Interceptor Utility Vehicle (State Contract Pricing #8200028462) in the amount of $33,070.00.
- 2017-014: Motion to approve Budget Amendment 2017-280-1 for Building Department.
- Action Agenda:
- 2017-015: Motion for discussion/possible action regarding Keep Diamondhead Beautiful Appointments.
- 2017-016: Motion for discussion/possible action regarding advertisement in the Mississippi Gulf Coast Council of Garden Clubs brochure for the 65th Spring Pilgrimage.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve the Claims Docket(Claims– DKT152904 – DKT152964).
- Motion to accept and approve September 2016 Financials.
- Motion to approve October 12, 2016 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $ 52,858.25.
- Public Comments on Non Agenda Items.