REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
April 3, 2018
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Council Depreo
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held April 17, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. CST on in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- Proclaim and present Proclamation April 2018 Child Abuse Prevention Awareness Month in the City of Diamondhead.
- Art Clementin, Chairman of Hancock County Library System Board of Trustees, introduction of Executive Director Jennifer Baxter.
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- March 20, 2018 Regular Meeting.
- 2018-139: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-019 thereby re-appointing Grant Bower to serve as Planning and Zoning Commissioner for a three (3) year term effective immediately and expiring March 2021.
- Action Agenda:
- 2018-126: Motion to accept the FY16 Annual Financial Report.
- 2018-133: Motion for discussion/possible action regarding two proposals received for the FY17 Audit.
- 2018-135: Motion to authorize travel and related expenses for Mayor/Councilmembers/City Manager to attend Annual MML Conference to be held June 25- 27, 2018 in Biloxi.
- 2018-136: Motion to approve Change Order 2 in the amount of $28,870.00 to the contract with Gulf Breeze Landscaping, Inc. for the Bayou Drive/Vaught Circle Kayak Launch Projects.
- 2018-137: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $6,342.20 to James. J. Chiniche for professional services related to the Devil’s Elbow Permitting Project.
- 2018-138: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $3,625.15 to James. J. Chinche for professional services related to the Hiking/Biking Trail and Bayou Drive Kayak Launch Project.
- 2018-140: Motion to additional local match funding in the amount of $13,818 for a total of $125,939 for the I-10 Interchange Lighting Project.
- 2018-141: Motion to accept and award the low bid in the amount of $565,546.45 from Webster Electric Co. Inc. for the I-10 Interstate Lighting Project (MDOT)
- 2018-142: Motion to set the annual salary for the Deputy Building Official at $40,000.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve March 28, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes, in the amount of $ 51,425.33 and April 2, 2018, Payroll Payable, including benefits and taxes, in the amount $3,511.15.
- Motion to accept March 2018 Privilege License Report.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT154645 – DKT154673) in the amount of $114,443.58.
- Motion to approve APPKT00790 in the amount of $356.20.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.