FORMAL MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
December 19, 2017
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember L’Ecuyer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on January 2, 2018 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- City Hall will be closed December 25th and 26th for Christmas Holidays.
- Presentation by Mayor and Council.
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Public Comments on MEMA District 9 Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan. Click Here to View the Plan.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- December 5, 2017 Regular Meeting.
- 2018-072: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-010 Appointing Michael Reso to the position of City Manager and further establishing an annual salary in the amount of $85,000.00.
- 2018-076: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-011 Authorizing the Mayor to Execute Interlocal Cooperation Agreement Between Hancock County and the City for Police Protection Services and Other Purposes through December 31, 2019.
- Action Agenda:
- 2018-057: Motion to approve contract renewal and enter into a 5- year agreement with Tyler Technologies at an annual rate of $36,567.00 for the Incode VX and V9 software licensing and maintenance for finance, municipal court and building departments with the option to move to on-site hosting at a later time with pricing adjustment and without penalty.
- 2018-076: Motion to authorize travel and related expenditures for Michael Reso to attend the MML Winter Conference January 9 – 11, 2017.
- 2018-077: Motion to authorize Catherine Konkel, Jeannie Klein, Tammy Garber and Michael Reso to implement the request LUCA and complete registration for the City of Diamondhead.
- 2018-078: Motion for Council agreement to nominate Tom Koger, Ty Necaise and Todd Torguson to the Governor’s Office for his appointment to Hancock County Port & Harbor Commission.
- 2018-079: Motion to approve Change Order 1 in the amount of $5,000 to the contract with Gulf Breeze Landscaping, LLC for the Bayou Drive Kayak Launch Project.
- 2018-080: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $1,081.50 to James J. Chiniche, P.A. Inc. for professional services relating to the Bayou Drive Kayak Launch.
- 2018-081: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $700.00 to James J. Chiniche, P.A. Inc. for professional services relating to the Vaught Circle Kayak Launch.
- 2018-082: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $1,159.00 to James J. Chiniche, P.A. Inc. for professional services relating to the East Aloha Widening.
- 2018-083: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $562.00 to James J. Chiniche, P.A. Inc. for professional services relating to the Live Oak Drive Phase 2.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve December 1, 2017 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $3,239.52.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT154341 – DKT154384) in the amount of $145,233.84
- Motion to approve November 2017 Financials.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.