REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
December 4, 2018
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember L’Ecuyer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held December 18, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. CST in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- City Hall December 24 and 25, 2018 for Christmas Holidays, and December 31, 2018 and January 1, 2019 in observance for the New Year.
- The Annual Christmas Celebration on the Town Green will be held at City Hall on Thursday, December 6th from 6 – 8 p.m.
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- November 20, 2018
- Tabled Items:
- 2018-332: Resolution 2018-332 to the Mississippi House of Representatives and the Mississippi State Senate supporting legislation to allow EPAs to provide high-speed internet service to their members.
- 2018-356: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-046 authorizing application to the Mississippi Department of Transportation Emergency Road & Bridge Repair Fund Program for reconstruction of Noma Drive, Golf Club Drive Resurfacing (mill and fill) and I-10 Exit and Overpass Improvements at Exit 16 and for other related purposes.
- Consent Agenda:
- 2018-353: Motion to authorize travel and related expenses for the Mayor, City Council and City Manager (tbd) to attend the 2019 Mid-Winter Legislative Conference to be held January 8-10, 2019 in Jackson.
- 2018-354: Motion to approve payment to James J. Chiniche, P.A. Inc. in the amount of $1,763.26 for professional services relating to the East Aloha Commercial Area Improvement Study.
- 2018-355: Motion to approve Payment No. 1 to Eley Guild Hardy Architects in the amount of $7,115.00 for professional services relating to the City Hall Police Department design.
- 2018-357: Motion to accept and award the RFP for professional services for annual financial reporting for FY18, FY19 and FY20.
- 2018-358: Motion to approve payment to Morreale Construction in the amount of $9,276.75 for work relating to Amoka Place (Ieke) Drainage Project.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims DKT155407 –DKT155432) in the amount of $34,003.18.
- Motion to approve, November 21, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes, in the amount of $51,311.61.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims No. 2 Claim DKT155433 in the amount of $688.94.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.