REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
February 20, 2018
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Koenenn
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on March 6, 2018 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- Kristyn Gunter of SMPDD – Presentation Road Network Maintenance and Improvements Plan (6:30 p.m.)
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- February 6, 2018 Regular Meeting.
- 2018-115: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-016 authorizing the filing of an application for FY18 funding for a MPO Study/Technical Report relating East Aloha Drive Improvements from Veterans Blvd. to Kalani Dr. and for other related purposes and further to authorize the City Manager to execute same.
- 2018-117: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-017 appointment of E.J. Bice to serve as Commissioner on Planning & Zoning Commission for 3-year term beginning March 1, 2018 and ending March 1, 2021.
- Action Agenda:
- 2018-116: Motion to approve Memorandum of Understanding with Hancock County, Diamondhead, Bay St. Louis and Bay St. Louis authorizing Hancock County to enter into agreement with South Mississippi Planning and Development District for a road network maintenance and improvements plan and further authorizing Hancock County to utilize road and bridge funds in the amount of $19,500 designated for Diamondhead.
- 2018-118: Motion to enter into a Backup and Disaster Recovery Agreement with AGJ Systems in the amount of $200 per month with a one-time set up fee of $1,100.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve February 14, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $51,453.73.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT154518 – DKT154563) in the amount of $149,854.51.
- Motion to approve January 2018 Financials.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.