REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
January 16, 2018
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Moran
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on February 6, 2018 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- Proclaim February 9, 2018 Arbor Day in the City of Diamondhead.
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- January 2, 2018 Regular Meeting.
- 2018-094: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-015 to Authorizing the Diamondhead Water & Sewer District use of the Council Chambers and Activity Center to host MS Rural Water for training on February 21, 2018.
- Action Agenda:
- 2018-093: Motion to approve $3,000 annual supplement for Office Daniel Norris of the Diamondhead Police Department beginning March 1, 2018.
- 2018-095: Motion to approve the Purcell Corporation Right of Entry and Permanent Easement and the Mississippi Power Encroachment Agreement and authorize the City Manager to execute upon review by legal counsel.
- 2018-096: Motion to approve application for Standard Lease of Public Trust Tideland and application fee in the amount of $150 to Secretary of State for the Bayou Drive Kayak Launch.
- 2018-097: Motion to approve to advertise for bids for Interstate Lighting (MDOT STP-0010-00(024)LPA/107477 upon receipt of official MDOT notice to do so.
- 2018-098: Motion to accept and approve Substantial Completion of Live Oak Drive Phase 2 as January 9, 2018.
- 2018-099: Motion to approve Final Pay to Moran Hauling, Inc. in the amount of $24,521.78 for the Live Oak Drive Phase 2 improvements.
- 2018-100: Motion to approve final payment in the amount of $1,164.50 to Jason Chiniche for professional services in relation to the Live Oak Phase 2.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve January 1, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $2,698.07 and the January 3, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $50,092.86.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT154433 – DKT15444) in the amount of $130,259.88.
- December 2017 Financials.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.