REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
July 3, 2018
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Depreo
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held July 17, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. CST in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- City Hall will be closed July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- June 19, 2018 Recess Meeting.
- June 19, 2018 Regular Meeting.
- 2018-203: Ordinance 2018-003 Ordinance Creating, Alcohol, Beer and Wine Leisure and Recreation Districts and Regulations.
- Action Agenda:
- 2018-204: Motion to approve Notice to Proceed and beginning contract time effective August 31, 2018 with Webster Electric Co. Inc. for the Exit 16 Interchange Lighting Project.
- 2018-205: Motion to accept the low quote received from DNA Underground in the amount of $24,985.00 for the culvert replacement on Diamondhead Drive East (road crossing at the duck pond).
- 2018-206: Motion to authorize a Work Assignment under the Master Services Agreement with Digital Engineering in the amount not to exceed $20,970.00 for design through CE&I phases for the Diamondhead Drive West Drainage Improvement.
- 2018-208: Motion to accept the low quote received from Morreale Construction in the amount of $24,900.00 for the construction of pavilions at the Bayou Drive Kayak Launch site.
- 2018-209: Motion to approve final payment (Pay Application 4) to Gulf Breeze Landscaping, LLC in the amount of $69,762.67 for the Bayou Drive and Vaught Circle Kayak Launch Project (Tidelands 16 FY16-P614-01DH).
- 2018-210: Motion to approve payment to James J. Chiniche in the amount of $2,416.40 for professional services relating to the Bayou Drive Kayak Launch project.
- 2018-211: Motion to approve a Conditional Use Permit in the matter of Case File 201800167 in accordance with the Zoning Ordinance to allow a small engine sales and service business in a C-1 District (Tax Parcel 132H-1-03-003.015 – Boehnel).
- 2018-212: Motion to approve a variance from the Zoning Ordinance (Article 8.4.1 E) at 4480B Leisure Time Drive to allow the use of crushed limestone for part of the one-way driving surface. (Boehnel)
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve June 20, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes, in the amount of $51,150.00.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT154893– DKT154928) in the amount of $227,888.63.
- Motion to approve APPKT00829 in the amount of $1,839.61.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.