REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
March 6, 2018
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Mayor Schafer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on March 20, 2018 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- Presentation of Certificate of Appreciation to Cub Scout Pack 210 of the Diamondhead United Methodist Church for the tree planting project at City Hall.
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- February 20, 2018 Regular Meeting.
- 2018-123: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-018 in support of the appointment of Bob Armstrong to represent the City of Diamondhead on the E-911 Commission.
- Action Agenda:
- 2018-118: Motion to enter into a Backup and Disaster Recovery Agreement with AGJ Systems in the amount of $200 per month with a one-time set up fee of $1,100.
- 2018-119: Motion to approve to advertise for bids for the Diamondhead Drive East Drainage Project.
- 2018-120: Motion to approve Master Engineer Contract Work Assignment for Pickering Firm in the amount $6,500 for professional services related to the Diamondhead Drive East Drainage Project.
- 2018-121: Motion to amend Final Plat of Beaux Vue Subdivision Phase 1 to remove the condition related to the relocation of 6” water line within the designated easement along High Pointe Drive per initial drawing and to allow that existing water service line to remain it its current location as approve by the Diamondhead Water & Sewer District and within the easement provided by property owner as designated on new survey.
- 2018-122: Motion to approve Budget Amendment 2018-107-01.
- 2018-123: Motion to approve Payment Request #2 in the amount of $26,029.53 to Gulf Breeze Landscaping for the Hiking/Biking Trail and Bayou Drive and Vaught Circle Kayak Launch Project.
- 2018-124: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $3,201.00 to James J. Chiniche for professional services related to the Hiking/Biking Trail and Bayou Drive and Vaught Circle Kayak Launch Project.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve February 28, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $3,511.15 and March 1, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $51,421.71.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT154564 – DKT154594) in the amount of $149,854.51.
- Motion to approve APPKT 00775 in the amount of $417.13.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.