FORMAL MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
May 2, 2017
9:00 a.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Woolbright
- Pledge of Allegiance – Councilmember Rech
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on May 16, 2017 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- City Manager’s Report
- Public Comments on Agenda Items. (Limit of 3 minutes each)
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- April 18, 2017 Formal Meeting
- Action Agenda:
- 2017-164: Motion to approve Payment No. 3 to MS Engineering and Development, LLC in the amount of $5,230.00 for professional services in the relation to the Aloha Turning Lane Project.
- 2017-166: Motion to accept and award the low bid received from Smith Contractors, LLC in the amount of $68,651.50 for East Aloha Turning Lane Project.
- 2017-173: Motion to approve Memorandum of Understanding with Mississippi Department of Transportation for Golf Club Drive Roundabout Project (STP—9241-00(001)LPA/107585-701000).
- 2017-174: Motion to approve Memorandum of Understanding with Mississippi Department of Transportation for East Aloha Drive Widening Project (STP-0045-00(0028)LPA/107584-701000).
- 2017-175: Motion to approve additions and changes to poll workers and 3 additional work days for Election Commissioners for the 2017 Primary/Primary Run-off Elections.
- 2017-176: Motion to approval Payment No. 5 to Twin L. Construction in the amount of $39,716.79 for construction of the City Hall Exercise Fitness Trail.
- 2017-177: Motion to accept the resignation of Kelly Treadway as Treasurer effective immediately.
- 2017-178: Motion to approve Amendment #1 of Sub-Grant Agreement (MS-F-F16AF00682) for the Kayak Launch Improvements.
- 2017-179: Motion to approve Payment No. 1 in the amount of $14,273.28 to MS Engineering & Development, LLC for professional services in relation to the Golf Club Roundabout Project.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve April 26, 2017 and Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes for a total amount of $52,124.07.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT153568– DKT153593).
- Motion to approve APPKT00638 .
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items. (Limit of 3 minutes each)