FORMAL MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
October 17, 2017
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Moran
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. CST on November 7, 2017 in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- City Manager’s Report
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes
- October 3, 2017 Regular Meeting
- October 5, 2017 Special Called Meeting
- 2018-022: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-005 thereby vacating and/or abandoning a drainage/utility easement along the common property line between Lots 3 and 4, Sbdv. 1 (Algeo).
- 2018-032: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-006 thereby appointing a Ward 4 Resident to serve on the Diamondhead Water & Sewer Commission.
- 2018-033: Motion to adopt Resolution 2018-007 thereby appointing a Resident At-Large to serve on the Diamondhead Water & Sewer Commission.
- 2018-028: Motion to adopt Ordinance 2018-001 Granting Non-Exclusive Franchise to Telepak Networks, Inc. to Lay, Construct, Maintain, Replace, Repair, and Operate Fiber Optic Cable and Appurtenant Telecommunications Facilities In, Under, Over and Across and Along All Streets, Avenues, Alleys, Highways, Roads, Bridges, Viaducts and Public Places in the City of Diamondhead.
- Action Agenda:
- 2018-023: Motion to approve payments to Jason J. Chiniche, P.A., Inc. in the amount of $9,807.00 and $3,592.53 for a total payment in the amount of $13,399.35 for professional services relating to Live Oak Phase 2.
- 2018-024: Motion to approve payment to Jason J. Chiniche, P.A. Inc. in the amount of $4,500.50 for professional services relating to the Bayou Drive Kayak Launch Project.
- 2018-025: Motion to approve Payment Request #1 to Moran Hauling, Inc. in the amount of $84,716.92 for Live Oak Phase 2.
- 2018-026: Motion to approve Payment Request #3 to Morreale Construction, LLC in the amount of $33,632.61 for the Kome Drive Drainage Project.
- 2018-027: Motion to approve final payment to the Pickering Engineering Firm in the amount of $34,137.41 for engineering and design phase relating to the Exit 16 Interchange Lighting.
- 2018-029: Motion to approve to approve the MDOT Permit Application and authorize Mayor Schafer execute same.
- 2018-030: Motion to accept the proposal of AGJ Systems and Networks for third-party IT services in the amount of $1,725.00 per month.
- 2018-031: Motion to reject the sole bid received for RFB 20174-1072 (lot clean up at 9615 Laa La Way) and approve to seek quotes from additional landscape services companies.
- 2018-034: Motion to accept donation of Veterans Memorial Placque from the VFW to be placed on the Town Green near the gazebo.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve October 11, 2017 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $48,727.60.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims (Claims– DKT154144 – DKT154213) in the amount of $347,468.24.
- Motion to approve September 2017 Financials.
- Public Comments on Non Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.