REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Moran
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. CST on in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- March 19, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Consent Agenda:
- 2019-071: Motion to approve final payment to Covington Civil and Environmental in the amount of $14,126.00 for the Turnberry Drainage Study.
- 2019-072: Motion to approve payment James J. Chiniche in the amount of $2,267.96 for East Aloha Improvement Project.
- 2019-073: Motion to authorize the City Manager to negotiate with property owners for right-of-way acquisition on E. Aloha for improvements.
- Action Agenda:
- 2019-074: Motion for discussion/possible action regard two appointed city representatives to the Diamondhead Community Collaborative created by the Diamondhead Property Owners Association.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve March 27, 2019 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $53,224.51 and April 1, 2019 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes in the amount of $4,597.67.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims– DKT155864 – DKT155897) in the amount of $138,904.16.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims (Claims – DKT155898) in the amount of $616.93.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- VII. Executive Session, if necessary.
- VIII. Adjourn/Recess.