REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Koenenn
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. CST on in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- Proclaim May 5 – 11, 2019 National Small Business Week and presentation of same.
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- April 16, 2019 Regular Meeting.
- 2019-099: Motion to adopt Resolution 2019-016 approving match funds in the amount of $500.00 as a donation to the Sheriff’s 2019 Youth Camp and for other related purposes.
- Consent Agenda:
- 2019-092: Motion to approve a Master Agreement Work Assignment in the amount of $30,600 with Covington Civil and Environmental for the design and permitting for Turnberry Drainage.
- 2019-098: Motion to approve Master Agreement Work Assignment in the amount of $94,020 with Digital Engineering for design, bidding and CEI for the FY19 Road Paving Project.
- 2019-100: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $7,275.93 to Pickering Firm for professional services relating to the I-10 Lighting Project.
- 2019-101: Motion to accept Release of Maintenance except plant establishment effective April 3, 2019 for the I-10 Lighting Project.
- 2019-105: Motion to approve payment in the amount of $1,687.00 to Digital Engineering for professional services relating the GIS Update Phase 1.
- 2019-106: Motion to approve payment in the total amount of $1,220.00 to Digital Engineering for subdivision plan review for Beau Vue $105.00 and Elliott Homes $1,115.00.
- 2019-108: Motion to authorize administration to request the Hancock County Board of Supervisors release road and bridge funds in the amount of $201,570.42.
- 2019-110: Motion to enter into agreement with Plan House for reverse auction services utilizing Option 2 for fee assessment.
- Action Agenda.
- 2019-102: Motion to concur with the recommendation of the Planning and Zoning Commission to approve the request for a variance from the Zoning Ordinance (Article 4.5.5 E iii) to build a 16’ X 24’ deck top pavilion with 12’ of the rear property line on Parcel 067R-1-363-056.000 (Burgoyne).
- 2019-103: Motion to concur with the recommendation of the Planning and Zoning Commission to deny the request for a variance to the Zoning Ordinance (Article 10.6 #6) to allow a wall mounted 4’ X 6’ sign on the side of the building without street frontage at Parcel 131E-1-13-007.000 (Gem City Properties).
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve Payroll Payables “Off Docket” Claims DKT155956 – 155972, PLR Claim 001, 002 003 for the month of April 2019 and 004 for the month of May 2019.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims(Claims–DKT155973 – DKT156016) in the amount of $83,778.73.
- Motion to approve Docket Claims (Claim DKT156017) in the amount of $753.08.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- VII. Executive Session, if necessary.
- VIII. Adjourn/Recess.