REGULAR MEETING OF CITY COUNCIL
Council Chambers, City Hall
and via teleconference, if necessary
September 18, 2018
6:00 p.m. CST
- Call to Order.
- Invocation – Councilmember Depreo
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Confirm or adjust agenda order
- Presentation Agenda.
- Council Comments
- The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held October 2, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. CST in Council Chambers located at 5000 Diamondhead Circle.
- Wright Ward Hatten and Guel – FY17 Audited Finance Statements and Special Reports
- City Manager’s Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Policy Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes:
- September 4, 2018
- 2018-257: Motion to adopt Ordinance 2012-018-2 establishing salaries for the Mayor and City Council Members effective FY19.
- Action Agenda:
- 2018-268: Motion to accept the FY17 Audited Financial Statements and Special Reports for the City prepared by Wright Ward Hatten and Guel.
- 2018-269: Motion to approve payment 5 in the amount of $4,931.50 to Digital Engineering for professional services relating to the Diamondhead Drive West Drainage Project.
- 2018-270: Motion to approve payment 6 in the amount of $1,354.00 to Digital Engineering for professional services relating to the GIS System Update (Phase 1).
- 2018-271: Motion to approve Budget Amendment 2018-200-04.
- 2018-272: Motion to declare obsolete/surplus equipment and proceed with proper disposal.
- Routine Agenda.
- Motion to approve September 12, 2018, Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes, in the amount of $51,405.27 and August 31, 2018 Payroll Payables, including benefits and taxes, in the amount of $3,782.78.
- Motion to approve the Docket of Claims (Claims DKT155128–DKT155158) the amount of $148,080.23.
- August 2018 Financials
- Departmental Reports for August 2018:
- Privilege Licensing
- Building Department
- Police Department
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Executive Session, if necessary.